Thursday 14 August 2008

At least one pair of nickers

A group of robbers were sat in a warehouse, Reservoir Dogs- style, planning a bank-job for the next day. All was going well when suddenly one of the crew, Derek, piped up to say he wouldn't be able to make it, as he was planning to stay in all day watching keanu Reeves films. He had, the lot; Bill and Ted, The Matrix, and some other films he'd starred in. In fact he was the world's biggest Keanu fan.

"For God's sake, not this again!" cried the ringleader, also called Derek. "We go through this every time. Can't you just leave the Keanu obsession alone for one %@£&ing bank job?!"

"I can't help it," replied the hapless Derek, "I love Keanu. No robbery's gonna come between me and that film about the bus."

"Well, I've had it up to here with it!" shouted Derek. "How many times do I have to tell you?! More heist, less Speed!"