Wednesday 20 June 2007

Ah, a classic pub joke

A penguin walks into a pub, walks up to the bar, and asks the landlord for a pint of beer.

The landlord looks at the penguin incredulously, and says:

"Sure, I'll get you a pint of lager. Just one thing though, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you're a penguin right?"

"Sure," says the penguin.

"So you haven't got any money then, or indeed any pockets to even hold any money."

"Nope."

"Well, how are you going to pay for this pint then?"

The penguin thinks for a bit, and says:

"Well, how about if I do a little dance for you? Everyone likes dancing penguins right? That's got to be worth a pint?"

"Hmmm..." replies the landlord. "OK then. Let's see it."

So the penguin limbers up, and dancing to the amazing beat in his head, performs a tight routine of body popping and breakdancing, with the final movement being an impeccable moonwalk on his little flippers.

"Well," says the landlord, "I'm impressed. Let me get that beer for you."

"Actually," says the penguin, "I'm only messing with you. I don't really drink beer - I'M A FUCKING PENGUIN!"

1 comment:

hirekatsu said...

Hmm, this might be better told in person. Imagine the last line shouted angrily.